SUPPORT THE HOME TEAM!
Mens Alumni! Please register by clicking below to play the Mens Alumni Game at 9:10pm on 12/27/2022 at Top Shelf Ice Arena.
Top Shelf Bar and Grill will be open! Come early and stay late!
Don't forget to sign up for our event at Feed My Starving Children December 17th 4:30-6:15
This is a great opportunity for our Warren Hockey Teams to bond and give back this holiday season!
Go to the website and put in the join code, 7X18B4 and register so we know who can make it.
(We need 1 adult for every 4 kids so sign up with your kid if you can)
Amazon will donate a portion of sales to Warren - at NO cost to you! Click on the image below and shop!
Benefits of High School Hockey
Change is tough. There's no denying that, especially when you've grown up playing "club" hockey. But exploring new opportunities -- growing -- is what high school is all about! If you're considering the pluses and minuses of joining the BLUE DEVILS, please keep in mind the following benefits:
1. Playing for your high school team is an exhilarating experience! Do you want to just "play hockey" or do you want to play hockey for your high school team in front of a cheering student section? Hockey is one of the fastest growing high school sports, and students at Warren love their hockey team!
2. Be involved in your high school! Warren hockey athletic performance is recognized through the school and high performers earn varsity letters.
3. There's nothing like a BLUE DEVIL home game! Fans come out to cheer for YOU and their school!
4. Opportunities to earn scholarships, including Chicago Blackhawk Alumni Scholarship, which is only available to high school hockey players.
5. You will have a well-developed group of friends before you even start high school.
6. All-Star games. It's a real honor to be an All-Star on your high school team and you are recognized for your achievement.
7. Skills development. Great coaches know how to make you even better!
8. Great competition. Warren plays in the prestigious North Central Division against top High School teams including New Trier.
9. Ability to play Fall or Spring Sports in addition to being on the hockey team.
10. Games and individual athletic performance is highlighted in local and school social media.
11. Coverage in the Warren High School Year Book.
12. State championship AND conference championship tournaments.
13. Cost effective! Travel expenses can be significantly less.
14. You can make a difference!
15. FUN!!! You're in high school and it's one of the best times of your life! High school hockey may be one of your best memories for the rest of your life! Don't miss the opportunity!
P.O. Box 255
Gurnee, IL 60031